THANK YOU!

2006/12/22, INK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi there!
Truncate a CDATA text a little like this
<![CDATA[text text <a href="asfunction:showScript, script1">link</a>text
text ]]>

and check this out. Working for me just great.

var aaa = new XML();
aaa.ignoreWhite = true;
aaa.load("in.xml");
aaa.onLoad = function() {
       str= new
XML(this.firstChild.firstChild.firstChild.firstChild
).firstChild.toString();
       txt.htmlText =new XML(str).firstChild.nodeValue;
};
//
function showScript(script) {
trace("script")

Ruslan Shestopal, Senior Flash Developer
Envisionext, Inc.
Phone: +380 66 1111 999, ICQ: 122 0 355