I have found solution. If I want to load swf with combobox twice in two
different clips I should remove first clip. I did unload. That was wrong.
Maybe that helps somebody.

2006/12/23, natalia Vikhtinskaya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I found that combox don't like when I do this trick
in my main movie in one frame with stop()I load my movie.swf  in clip
"host"  with preloader .
onClipEvent (enterFrame) {
   if (this._url != _root._url) {
    _root.preload(this);

preload is usual function that preload any swf

function preload (theClip) {
  if (!theClip.doneLoading) {
     if (theClip._framesloaded > 0
        && theClip._framesloaded == theClip._totalframes) {
        theClip.doneLoading = true;
        _root.gotoAndPlay("end");
        theClip.stop();
     }

    } else {
       theClip.stop();

Host is invisible. Then in frame "end":
_root.host.unloadMovie();
_root.holder.loadMovie(part);
_root.holder._lockroot = true;

So If I don't do preloading in clip host combox works well. Nothing
understand...