I am trying to debug a RemotingConnection component with the as2 remoting
classes.

I have installed the remoting components for flash 8.

Here is what happens when I try to debug:

-----

import mx.remoting.debug.NetDebug;

trace("NetDubug: " + NetDebug);                             // undefined
trace("NetDubug.initialize: " + NetDebug.initialize);   // undefined

-----
i does not complain that the class was not imported, which means that it did
import ok.

Has anyone seen this?

Drew