From: "Glen Pike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] createTextField and embedding fonts

Hi,

Yes, you will probably need to use "runtime sharing" and load in the fonts contained in a different file.

   Glen

The question I have is it possible to apply a TextFormat to a TextField using an embedded font that is NOT in the container swf's library? If not then that is my problem and I think I can use shared libraries to counter this behavior. Either way, I was wondering if someone could clarify some of this for me.