you need "upload.php" for upload a file

if ($_FILES['Filedata']['name']) {
  $uploadDir = "images/";
  $uploadFile = $uploadDir . basename($_FILES['Filedata']['name']);
  move_uploaded_file($_FILES['Filedata']['tmp_name'], $uploadFile);
}

Headers are used to dowload a file.....

On 1/4/07, wouter steidl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi List,

I have the following issue....when I upload files in flash with the
filereference class the header always sends a "application/octet-stream"
as
the cointent type....So if someone uploads an exe file renamed as a doc I
have a problem!

Anybody knows a way to fix this?

thanx!

Wouter