I am populating a text field in my flash movie with the content of an external
XML file.What is the best way to force a line break in my text field ?For
example, if the following was the XML node:<content>Text text text text. /n
Text text text</content>Unfortunately, the '/n' line break doesn't work, so do
I need a function in my flash class that looks for any index of '/n' and then
inserts a line break ?. Is there anyway to do this perhaps using an escape