Thankyou all for replies.
Just tried to change source to ../icon.gif and no luck, shouldnt it output
an error message?
And btw, mx.controls.Image is extending SWFLoader, so there shouldnt be
issue with that.
And once again I'm clueless :)
Anyone have any idea what should I do?

07.10.1 Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> rakstīja:

ok - good info - I was having some problems with the image tag, so I
assumed the problem was I wasn't using SWFLoader. When I switched to
SWFloader for my dynamic images, it worked great.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness