Hi all

Just wanted to showcase a game I have been working on.
Its an isometric multiplayer RPG game made for DR (Danish media company)

Sadley its in danish, but once past the login screen it should be fairly intuitive.

http://bardatest.clients.beit.dk/

For those of you who do not speak danish, you create a user under the section "Opret Bruger"
Vælg Figur -> Choose charater
Brugernavn -> Username
Email -> (guess) we do not keep track of emails nor send emails, so feal free to throw anything in there
Kodeord -> password
Opret (button) -> create

Hope you like it
Chris Benjaminsen