JAWS 8 and Flash 7.

James

Michael Stuhr wrote:
JOR schrieb:

I need to add JAWS support to a current application. Are there any developers out there already familiar with integration?

I'm having a problem with JAWS trapping key events so event handlers in my app like "click any key to continue" aren't being called.

I'm also trying to figure out how to submit a form within Flash once JAWS enters "Forms Mode" The ENTER and SPACE keys both seem to toggle Forms mode on/off so it's unclear how the form is suppose to submit.

which version of Jaws and Flash are you targetting ?

micha