Anyone know of a convertor for that works with OSX?

On 1/19/07, Ramon Miguel M. Tayag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sometimes these encoders don't put the duration - apparently the
duration isn't really something that is dynamically a part of the ID3
tag.  I've had to put duration manually using ID3-Tag it.  Thank
goodness though it has a button that says get duration from file.

On 1/20/07, Marlon Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a small audio player that I need to build, but the duration is
not a
> property returned in my onID3 handler.  I've tried re-encoding the mp3s
> using iTunes v2.3 ID3 tags with no luck. Does anyone know an mp3
encoder,
> preferably for OS X, that will add data for Flash to read?

Ramon Miguel M. Tayag