Hello :)

If you can compile your code in AS2 you can use my openSource framework
VEGAS and this ADT package (vegas.data) ... you can find in this library all
JAVA collections (Collection, Map, Iterator, List, Queue...) i think you can
find good tools for you problem :)

1 - go in the project pa: http://vegas.riaforge.com

2007/1/22, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>>Just a hint.
>>Often multi-dimensional arrays are just crying out to be
>>single arrays of objects and if their wish is granted, your
>>code becomes amazingly small and elegant as your reward for
>>granting their wish.

I agree - IMO best and most flexible way is an array of objects (which
objectg may have properties that are arrays of objects, etc.).

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness