Flash Developers at Snepo

First off, let's just answer the most important question -- what sort of company is "Snepo"?

* We're a startup company and have been in business for a bit over a year now * We do consulting and develop shrink-wrapped software targeting both developers and the general public * We spend nearly 20% of our time "screwing off <http://blog.snepo.com/articles/2006/10/31/on-the-importance-of-screwing-off>" * We do crazy Back End work as well (Neural networks, Hardware controllers, Video servers, Compilers, ...). If you, say, wanted to learn a little Haskell or Ruby on the side this would be the place to do it * We're located in Surry Hills (we're not exiled to the Suburb That Optus Built)
* One of the directors is named after an orifice
* Every now and then he cooks delicious pizza for everyone

We're looking for Flash developers, an eye for design is nice but it's not a must. What is a must is that you're smart and can get things done. Note that there's not a laundry list of acronyms in this job listing, you know if you're qualified to be a Flash developer. If you are then please get in contact with us and we can sort out the particulars in an interview.

Send resumes, cvs, urls, etc... to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and include the text [Flash Developer] in the subject line

And we don't do telecommutes so you have to be in Sydney.

Cheers

The Snepo Team

*Anthony Eden*: Inventor at Snepo <http://www.snepo.com/>
contact | [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | 0411 5622 02