But they have. There are "capital" glyphs, and "small capital" glyphs (smallcaps). They're not capital glyphs with a different size, mind you, as there's change in shape size but not in weight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallcaps

The more you learn...

Zeh

"small capital letters"?  I didn't know capital letters had sizes! =P
Sorry, couldn't resist.  Intelligent discussion may now continue. :)

  -Andy