i've not used setStyle with a combo box... but i have had some
experience with embedding fonts. I'm not saying this is the best
practice, but it is one that has worked for me in the past. remove the
embedFonts line. somewhere on the stage create a dynamic text field,
set to the font you want. embed the glyphs you want, and use that font
for the combobox.