Is there a way to know the original fps of a loaded swf? I mean, the
fps to which it was compiled to, not the actual framerate?

Cheers,

Juan

On 1/23/07, Eskil Janson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Daniel!

If you want something more graphical, you can download my framechecker at:

http://www.flashakademin.se/framechecker/framechecker.fla

Drag the performacetester clip from the library of the fla to the stage
of any .fla you want to test, and
you will see how the framerate fluctuates over time (if you have
performance issues...)

Regards

/Eskil

<http://www.moock.org/webdesign/flash/actionscript/fps-speedometer/>http://www.moock.org/webdesign/flash/actionscript/fps-speedometer/

> A bit dated, but still should work fine or at least give you a
> headstart building your own.
>
> Marc Hoffman
>
> At 10:20 AM 1/23/2007, you wrote:
>
>> The post below about converting graphics to vectors got me thinking
>> and I wanted to see how using bitmap cache, vectors, filters, images,
>> etc effected the frame rate.  I can obviously see when the frame rate
>> slows down, but it'd be nice to have some actual numbers with it.
>>
>> I'd also like to get some real numbers when testing flash
>> applications on slower computers and different OS.
>>
>> Daniel Holth

<http://www.eskilstina.com>
---eskilStina
Eskil Janson              Mobil: +46 0735 31 68 52
Slupskjulsvägen 38        E-post: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
111 49 Stockholm          Webb: www.eskilstina.com <http://www.eskilstina.com>

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv