SEPY is *horrible* on OSX/Intel - at least it was last time I tried it.
Buggy to the point of unusable :(

Interesting that you get decent response in the Windows IDE in Parallels -
I'll have to give that a try. Though surely you're dealing with an emulation
layer either way, either Rosetta to emulate PowerPC or Parallels to
virtualise Winows?

My Mac/Intel workflow at the moment is Eclipse/MTASC/test in browser (with
Intel native Flash Player installed) - no need even to go near the IDE.
That's on a good day though, a lot of the time I have to go into the IDE to
fiddle with graphics/MCs/library/whatever and it's just *horrid*

Roll on native OSX/Intel IDE!

h.

On 25/01/07, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>The Mac version of Sepy has been buggier for me than the PC
>>version.

Wow, and I thought the Windows version of Sepy was already really
buggy...

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness