Are you sure the slowdown is only when clicking on the buttons? Does it slow down when you click other places?

At 06:51 AM 1/25/2007, you wrote:
no onEnterframe() , just plain movieclip timeline animations, little heavy though, and some buttons comtrolling them which are disabled when animations are running.

Lois IN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Maybe you have a lot of onEnterFrame, or somthing like this and your movie
was to heavy.

Paste your code to see what's happend.

2007/1/25, Arindam Dhar :