I like what I see so far for VEGAS, especially the XPanel target.
However, I'm getting a weird problem where if I build the SWF using
the Flash IDE everything works, but if I use MTASC the logs don't make
it to XPanel.  XPanel does clear the last set of logs, so it's at
least initializing its connection, but the logs themselves don't seem
to be making it.  And it's all the same code.

Here's my test code:

--------------
import vegas.logging.Log;
import vegas.logging.LogEventLevel;
import vegas.logging.ILogger;
import vegas.logging.targets.XPanelTarget;
import vegas.logging.targets.TraceTarget;

class TestMain {
 private static var LOG:ILogger;
 private var i:Number = 0;

 public static function main(rootMC:MovieClip):Void {
   Stage.align = "LT";
   Stage.scaleMode = "noScale";
   rootMC.stop();

   var target:XPanelTarget = new XPanelTarget("Test");
   target.includeLines = true;
   target.includeLevel = true;
   target.includeTime = true;
   target.includeCategory = true;
   target.filters = ["*"];
   target.level = LogEventLevel.ALL;

   Log.addTarget(target);

   var traceTarget:TraceTarget = new TraceTarget();
   traceTarget.includeLines = true;
   traceTarget.includeLevel = true;
   traceTarget.includeTime = true;
   traceTarget.includeCategory = true;
   traceTarget.filters = ["*"];
   traceTarget.level = LogEventLevel.ALL;

   Log.addTarget(traceTarget);

   LOG = Log.getLogger("TestMain");

   var t:TestMain = new TestMain(rootMC);
 }

 function TestMain(rootMC:MovieClip) {
   initMovie();
 }

 function initMovie():Void {
   LOG.info("initMovie");

   setInterval(this, 'log', 2000);
 }

 private function log():Void {
   LOG.debug("Debug" + i);
   LOG.error("Error" + i);
   LOG.fatal("Fatal" + i);
   LOG.info("Info" + i);
   LOG.warn("Warn" + i);
   LOG.info("Test {0} formatting {1} of {2} doom", true, i, "testy");
   i++;
--------------

The FLA has the following on the first frame:
TestMain.main(this);

The trace target always works, but the XPanel target only works when
built from the Flash IDE.

To build I'm using FlashDevelop, with code injection turned on,
UseMain turned off, and UseMX turned on.

Any idea why this might be happening?

  -Andy