[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I meant the NetStream class in Flash. As in:
var my_nc:NetConnection = new NetConnection();
my_nc.connect(null);
var my_ns:NetStream = new NetStream(my_nc);
my_video.attachVideo(my_ns);
my_ns.play("video1.flv");
// copied from help files

Are you asking "What causes might stop all my network requests in ActionScript?" If so, then have you isolated the browsers yet, and tested known-to-be-good apps from others in that browser?

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd