"This is very small and non-profit. I cannot pay you"

Classic! You may wish to read this...
http://positionrelative.wordpress.com/2007/01/23/craigs-pissed/

On 1/30/07, Swivelgames Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey, I am looking for some US based or English speaking Flash
Programmers to help out with me on a small project. This is very small
and non-profit. I cannot pay you, but if you have a website and
information then I can add you to my contact page as a member in the
project and add your website to the affiliates list.Heres what I need...I
need a Flash Media Player with the following features:
- A watermark that cannot be covered up in any mode (probably just a
20height x 300width area at the bottom of the program so I can add
a        logo at the bottom using an external file)    - 3 modes:        -
Music mode: Mode with just the basic controls for music player and the list
of songs on the playlist                 - Preferable height x width would
be 115-130 x 300-350        - Video mode: Just the video on bottom with the
basic controls on top.                 - Preferable height x width would be
450-500 x 450-500
    - Fullscreen mode: Music and Video, it will have the controls in
the top left corner, small, and the playlist or the video in the rest
of the screen                 - Preferable height x width would be...
erm... Fullscreen? 100% x 100% xD    - Compatible with M4A, MP3, WMA, M4V,
AVI, and WMV audio and video files.    - Compatible with M3U,
XML(preferably), PLS, and any a short list of other common playlist files.
- The text in the flash variable "f" should be used to load the audio,
video, or playlist file using, say, ./load.php?file=$f or something.
    - This will give me the possibility of using a PHP to my advantage
so I can use a MySQL DB to save video and music files and not worry
about            the downloading and distributing of songs and videos
illegally.    - And a few others.I
may or may not pay you, give me a wanted salary and I may give you
commission, but I do not have money atm to give away. It would be great
if someone could help me though, and I am looking for someone who can
voluntarily help me through out the project when I need help.Thanks for
your time, if this is possilbe thanks ALOT!And if I do end up getting money
off this I might be able to try and find a way to pay you.Of course, as I
said, all credit goes to you. You will be added to my Contacts page as a
member of the projecteven if you will have nothing to do with me after this.
You can add any info you want on the contacts page,including, email, name,
location, job, resume, etc...