SF> Which do you prefer:oThis:Object = this;mcClear.onRelease =
SF> function():Void{ oThis.clearForm();}ormcClear.onRelease =
SF> Delegate.create(this, clearForm);

I prefer Delegate, because it is shorter and clearly shows what is
going on (callback assignment), while using more lines and separete
variables/members for storing references can be confusing and less
obvious for a reader.

SF> Also, anyone please let me know if my code formatting doesn't work
SF> (i.e: shouldn't be using hotmail to post)Thank.

At least in my e-mail client your message appeared in a single line
without any linebreaks...

  Attila