I haven't used the accesibility panel, I've always done it by code, and it works just fine:

tf1.indexTab=1;
tf2.indexTab=2;
tf3.indexTab=3;
btn4.indexTab=4;
btn5.indexTab=5;

Vivek Gaikwad escribió:
Hi all,

I was trying to figure out this:

I have 3 input boxes(component) and 2 buttons created by me on stage.

I have set the tabIndex for all the 5 controls using the accessibility
panel.

When I publish this, tab seems to stuck between the input boxes, it doesn't
come on the buttons.

Any solution?

Thanks & Regards

Vivek Gaikwad - Flash Accessibility Developer