Thanks Johannes and Francis...  Yeah Johannes I'm tracking Red5 but
we're already deploying through Influxis a FMS solution.

I was just shocked to find in some readings I was doing yesterday about
cue points that seek worked - glad that my understanding that seeking to
downloaded material worked but nothing new.  (Our app requires the user
to be able to seek to authored cue points within a stream).

Interesting that  MP3's can seek to arbitrary points without being
downloaded.

Jeff