Ah Craig List. that u mean about I have no money yet :D lol
Yeah. Really. It fits. The only thing could make u think I m not trying to
catcha that u can look into a games I made myself. And I will take GFX SFX
music part on myself.
Could this community help me more than flashkit boards?
I even afraid to post anything here really that is question about
actionscript itself :\
Every post on flashkit and similar just make me angree... So actually I hate
not flash/AS1,2,3 itself but my progress around >_<

On 2/13/07, Ian Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

*hangs a large "Do Not Feed The Troll" sign on this thread.*

On 2/13/07, Arseniy Shklyaev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I m not easy person but my ideas much better than most of games out
there.
> Also this is good to be offensive for director/producer I guess.

-Arseniy Shklyaev