Apologies to the moderators for this OT reply to set
the records straight.

So you guys think you're using Flash 9??

I think Adobe is doing a great job with showcasing
upcoming technologies and ideas on Adobe labs.  I
applaud the effort they put into keeping developers in
the loop, and listening to our feedback.

On our part, we should not get confused, when we catch
a glimpse of things (or parts of things) early in the
development cycle.  Nor is it appropriate to be overly
critical.  "hate flash 9 already?" - when we haven't
even seen it yet!?