Also if you want to create your own onResult "Event" (it's not a real event)
you can do this without EventDispatcher or listeners :

class com.boa.projects.iqrcgenerator.components.AdminData{

        public var onResult:Function;
        private var userData:Object;

        public function wsUserDataByLOB(lobDbId:Number):Void{
                var getUserListResult:Object = new Object();
                getUserListResult =generatorWebService.GetUserList(lobDbId);
                getUserListResult.onResult = Delegate.create(this,
resultHandler);
        }

        private function resultHandler(oUser:object) {
                // handle the data however you want ..
                // now trigger the onResult method
                this.onResult(oUser);
        }

        //... the rest of your class below
}

Now in another class where you import AdminData with say an instance called
admData :

var admData:AdminData = new AdminData();
admData.onResult = function(oUser) {
        // your code handling here
}

As for a method with EventDispatcher, you'll find pretty much what you need
with what the others gave you ! :)

HTH !

Alain