-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Cohn
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 12:30 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Re: Flashcoders Digest, Vol 25, Issue 53

Thanks, [Inspectable] metadata does the trick!

Where would people go for overview documentation on this stuff?

Flash (8) Help shows nothing for metadata nor Inspectable.  I found
info on the adobe site once I knew what to look for, but is there a
good summary available?

(if possible, anything but livedocs ;)

Thanks again,
--Dave