hey Steven thanks for you help. well right now the problem happened only
once more. This time it broke the inheritance connection between [Country]
and [BoundedMarker]. I went through the same bizzar process of moving the
[BoundedMarker] class out of its package .. compiling with MMC, then MTASC
and back into the package and compiling again and it fixed it again. Since
then it hasnt happened again, so i am crossing my fingers for now.

If anyone has encountered anything of the sort, i am very interested to hear
about it.
THX