Chris RM wrote:
Watch this be something really silly. I have a single frame FLA that has a FLVPlayback component on stage. The contentPath is hardcoded to an FLV on a web server with its full address. Running the SWF locally and on the server plays the video fine. The only exception is that the playback controls are only visible when I run the SWF locally. When run on the server you don't see them. Am I overlooking something really, really simple here?

Make sure the player skin has been uploaded too. It should have been exported in the same directory as your local swf.

-Ricky