Pathing should not even be an issue. As I stated in my post it works
perfectly well via IE6.

But in the line of thought... I am building an absolute path to the FLV. As
part of this, I make a call to a JS function using ExternalInterface() to
get the URL of the page.

Charles P.

On 2/20/07, Arul Prasad M L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is the HTML in the same folder as the SWF too? If not, are you using
relative path(just the FLV file name) to target the FLVs from the SWF?

On 2/20/07, Charles Parcell < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone have suggestions on what I could possibly do to correct my FLVs
not

> appearing in IE7?
>
> I have a project which loads in an FLV at runtime (same domain and
folder
> even). When run in IE6, Flash Player 9, SWF version 8, it works as
> expected.  In IE7, Flash Player 9, SWF version 8, the FLVs never appear.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Charles P.

Arul Prasad
http://arulprasad.blogspot.com