-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Arseniy
Shklyaev
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 2:49 AM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] flash games network

I suggest to every developer of games or other things which are use to
be
posted on other sites to create their networks.
1. Create a directory on your domain to be used to load files into games
-
mydomain.com/mynetwork/
2. Make so each game load different file into it like - mygame.swf
loadmovie
mydomain.com/mynetwork/fileformygame.swf
3. Create a things to load into games then make each fileformygame.swf
load
it into it. For example:
http://gamebalance.com/games/orboxb.html
4. this can be used for lotta good things - traffic exchange, load
commercial ads,notify about updates or new games releases etc.
You can load some same stuff into games similar as banner in my games +
load
anyother things that fit current game.
5. I m looking for help to develope this and connect to other networks.

P.S.

I think up this myself BTW. Even if its exist I make it once again and
look
its not used yet!

--
-Arseniy Shklyaev