Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here knew anything about how to get this to
work in IE 6 or 7 (Windows XP or Vista; Flash Player 9):

var listener = {};
listener.onKeyDown = function()
{
        var lastKey = Key.getCode();
        if(Key.isDown(Key.CONTROL) && lastKey == 65) //65 == A
        {
                _root.createTextField("foo", 5, 5, 5, 70, 50);
                _root.foo.text = "Control-A pressed";
Key.addListener(listener);

...Works just fine in Firefox.  I've noticed that a lot of hotkeys are
trapped by default in IE... is there some secret parameter I can pass to
the <embed> object, or am I missing something really basic?  Why does IE
suck so much?
Also, this doesn't seem to work when you test it inside the standalone
flash player.  I tried "Control -> Disable Keyboard Shortcuts" already.

Thanks...
-=matt