I am using remoting with AMFPHP for a project and, for the most part, it's going great. However, I have one little issue and I'm not quite sure of the best way to solve it. I have a MySQL table I select a bunch of fields from and return the result to Flash - which it is then used as the dataProvider for a grid object. Two of those fields are url encoded - one of which is displayed in the grid - with it's encoding. When I select an item in the grid for display, I unescape it. There's my problem - where to decode? I like being able to use the result directly as the dataProvider, but maybe I need to build and return an array from PHP instead - then decode before setting it as the provider. Any thoughts?

Dave -
Head Developer
www.blurredistinction.com
Adobe Community Expert