Thanks for the reply.. unfortunately this only returns matching nodes below the parent node specified. What I need is to crawl the XML tree and find ALL matching nodes, regardless of where they are in the tree.

Tom

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

I believe:

XPathAPI.selectNodeList(node,"/*/nameOfNode");

will return an array of all child nodes with "nameOfNode" as their nodeName