-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Omar
Fouad
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:34 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Skewing MovieClip??

Well i was talking about skewing orizontally in order to have a mirrored
movieClip effect.. by the way, Snepo, your way you of a nested movieClip
is true but not achievable dynamically, another technique i am trying to
use is by using the mx.geom.Transform class and the mx.geom.Matrix class
but i am still trying to figure out it's properties...