-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Glen Pike
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 1:08 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Is it possible?

Have a look at Wallop - it is a Flash based system like what you are talking
about.

I have played a little, but it has an API which allows you to talk to the
system and find out about the social network, etc.

I have sent you an invite - you don't have to use it if you don't want, but
it's there.

Glen

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com