Hi,

I have a "flash web site" that I would like to import into a dedicated area
within an HTML site as a SWF file.  This SWF file will essentially work like
a general web site.  It has a navigation menu with buttons and sub-buttons.
The sub-buttons load swf files and or movie clips within the main swf file.

My question is can this "flash web site" work without any issues if is
imported into an HTML site?  Or are there limitations to viewing Flash
within HTML web sites?

About the HTML site:
Outside of hosting the "mini-flash web site", the HTML site serves as a
dashboard for information/content. It aggregates a calendar that's coming
from Microsoft Outlook.  It also shows a list of links to other web sites.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,

Phil