well ok... i am sorry folks,,,,

it wont happen again i promise.... actually someone asked me to gibi him the
book yesterday but i said no....

sorry ppl, sorry ivan. I hope no one is upset anymore...

regards...

On 3/2/07, Iv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Andrew,

RA> Piracy: The unauthorized reproduction or use of a copyrighted
RA> book, [...]

- hmmm...
I understand "reproduction" rule, but "use" I don't understand.
Is libraries closed in your country?
Or you need special license to give your book to girlfriend?

Mistake of Omar is "reproduction" in his actions.
But for example if he have e-book on CD
and gives this CD to anybody... is he pirate too?

--
Ivan Dembicki

Omar Fouad - Digital Emotions...

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful
nor conceited It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is
not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins...but delights
in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope... and to
endure... whatever comes.