Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:54:07 -0400
From: Gustavo Duenas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] deleting a progress bar after loading
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com

actually I'm trying to set the _visible of the progress bar to false
in the same place where I was trying to use the other instructions.

like this.

var myloadListen = this.myloader
mypb.source= myLoader;
myloadListen.complete = function(evt_obj:Object){
mypb._visible= false;
}
myloader.addEventListener("complete",myloadListen);

but so far...the same bad result...nothing.

regards

Gustavo Duenas

Jim Duber                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
duber dot com                         http://www.duber.com

  Interactive Media Development, Training and Consulting

7466 Terrace Drive,  El Cerrito,  California,  94530,  USA
(voice) 510.525.5122                    (fax) 510.525.5193