Yep, I always tell them otherwise, so at least I get to convert one
person at a time.  We use normal computers btw!  At least most of the
time, not systems built out of scrap from other countries! ;)

I've noticed this topic has gone quite off, but I'm sure ottocid has
gotten the message, even just by the sheer number of emails!  Flash is
very much alive!

It's strange that they would "think that Flash is for fast computers and
high bandwidth" as the Flash player's ubiquety is due in no small way to
the fact that it is very well optimised for speed and size to allow it to
run on most machines. Of course I have no idea what you're running it on
in the Philippines so maybe that's a factor

w: www.flashcoder.net/blog

--
Ramon Miguel M. Tayag