> From: Gustavo Duenas
> man that is awesome.... congratulations!!! if you are developing game
> for flash with that quality and textures...it is going to be nice.
>
> Maybe in future I'd tell you some of my ideas about create a
> particular game for the internet with that engine.

Thanks Gustavo,

Hopefully the first finished game should be delivered sometime in the next
two months. I'll try and keep http://www.zenbullets.com/isometric/ updated
with new developments. Any ideas for future development will be welcome.

> From: Pedro Taranto
> its a nice work, do you pretend to share the as2 code too ??

Pedro, I'm not sharing either AS2 or AS3 versions quite yet, just in case I
have to roll back. Sorry.