Hello :)

i don't coding with Flash Lite 2.1 but you can try my JSON implementation in
my openSource framework : http://vegas.riaforge.org/

http://svn.riaforge.org/vegas/AS2/trunk/src/vegas/string/JSON.as

EKA+ :)

2007/3/15, Pete Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Guys

Has anyone out there managed to successfully implement a JSON interface
with
Flash Lite 2.1 using AS2

I got both AS1 and AS2 versions from json.org but I get Bad String failure
when publishing Flash Lite player (fine in player 7). I'm thinking this is
either a glitch or something in the code that is not supported. But as yet
have not found it...

Any help appreciated

Pete

14/03/2007