To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 2:03 AM
Subject: [Flashcoders] Addressing functions in frame script from class script

If I have a class that extends MovieClip, and various movieClips that use
that class, is there a way for a function in the class to speak to a
function that's on the first frame of the clip? Or is it not possible to mix and match scripting styles like that? (leaving aside the question of whether
it's wise or advisable...)

Otherwise, I guess I'll need to use #include instead of classes.

Danny