Just a note, I was looking at snepo  and right off the bat here is what I
found which is not right.

Click the folder name to browse and retrieve Depot data. In this demo you
are not able to add a new Depot instance or change user permissions. This is
because Depot Explorer is connected to our live Depot instance hosted at
depot.snepo.com