Hey Everyone , I'm going to keep this short.

I've had it Rubyamf in my pocket for few months. Being able to develop it
here and there. I've made a big push the last week to get it to this stage.
If you're not aware of it, which i'm sure you're not. It's a Flash remoting
alternative.

:Features:
Written in Ruby of coarse.
A complete application gateway for flash remoting
Servers are commandline configurable at startup
Webrick standalone servlet, run rubyamf anywhere
LightTPD support on Mac. Windows support will be in beta
fcgi and cgi gateway
Flash 8
Flash 9
Remote Object for Flex 2
RemoteClass meta tag for Object mappings in AS3
Rails Integration

What's the deal with community involvement? Testing, tutorials and
questions. I'm doing my best with testing and doumentation. But I'm only one
person. It would killer if the flash community would punish it. Break it all
you want. Where are it's weak points? And, where are it's strong points of
course.

Also, because I've been working on getting it to this point, I haven't had
time to make some tutorials. There is quite a bit of documentation over here
http://www.rubyamf.org. That has basics of starting the server, services
location plus much more. I have more work to do to get it into beta, and
completely supporting windows with LightTPD and mongrel as well.

So if anyone has any time to check this out, and help out, write some stuff.
Ask questions, find bugs.. etc.. Would be greatly appreciated.

Let's make Rubyamf a stable and reliable choice for Flash remoting in
production environments.

Thanks.

-Aaron
homepage: http://www.rubyamf.org