forgot the link to zinc..

http://www.multidmedia.com/

On 3/19/07, Chris Tague <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You could always use one of the flash wrappers that give you access to the
filesystem, which would allow you to write files to the users drive,
somehting like zinc.

I think, although someone can confirm this that the shared object can be
accessed by a second app if the name of the app is the same. Might need to a
quick test to confirm this.