your function control, just run 1 time, only when you release, you should put it on the mc.onEnterFrame, or start an interval when you startdrag it

--Pedro Taranto

Gustavo Duenas escreveu:
Hi, I'm trying to stop the drag of a movie click when its x value equals the x value of other movie clip.
The code is in the other object not in the drag-object.

stop();

var movieClip1Pos: Number = this._x;

var movieClip2Pos: Number = this._parent.MC2._x;

///here start the drag.

this.OnRelease =  function(){

 this._parent.MC2.startDrag(true);
this.control();
}

var control = function(){
if( movieClip1Pos == movieClip2Pos){
 this._parent.MC2.stopDrag();

so far it doesn't work, but I don't know why? looks good in paper but when I'm trying to use it on the flash I don't get it...

the code is in the frame one of the movieClip MC1.

I hope you guys can help me out.

Gustavo Duenas