ok, how can i do it using swf?

link in xml file:

1.swf?id=something

action script....

this is what I don't know, how can I send it.

Regards

Gustavo Duenas

On Mar 20, 2007, at 1:15 PM, Pedro Taranto wrote:

you have to pass the variables to the swf, if you are passing by html you have to use some script language to pass it swf

--Pedro Taranto

Gustavo Duenas escreveu:
ok Pedro, let me see if I can get it:

on the xml link.

1.swf?id=something or should be the html where this one is embedded like 1.html?id=something

var id = _root.id;

if ( id==something){
tellTarget(_root.mc){
do something;}
}

is the right thing?

or

myText.txt = _root.id;

if (_root.id==something){
tellTarget(_root.mc){
do something;}

tell me if the first is right, or the second or both are wrong, I have a few ideas on mind and I'd like to resolve this matter before going forward.

Regards

Gustavo Duenas

on the action script.