-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Huynen
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:50 AM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] User Centred Design

Hello friends,

For my graduation on multmedia design over here in The Netherlands I'm
doing
research on User Centred Design.
I've been coding in actionscript for a few years now and the purpose of
the
research is to be able to create beautifull interfaces with high usability
standards.

So far I believe that user centred design comes from several disciplines
like:

Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction, Visual and
Graphic Arts, Communication, User-Interface Theory, Linguistics,
Human-Factors, Information Design, Instructional Design, Color Theory,
Typography, and more.

It's a bit off topic but I know that you guys are the right persons to ask
for advise.
And so I would like to ask if anybody has any suggestions for me. Maybe on
books or articles or just in general.

Thanks in advanced

Love you all!