>>I think ppl should be interested by these results mac vs
>>pc/linux, don't you think ? :)

I know what you're saying but as I see it, it is a site test, "Help:
test EventDispatcher speed please".  You're askng for a test, sending
them to your site. Regardless, I think *maybe* maybe on a summary basis,
but not from 20-30 e-mails where half the list sends in their results.
Perhaps they can send you their test results offlist and you can compile
an post your summary result later.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Global Technology & Operations